1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
2. Types of cookies that this Website can use.
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Functional Cookies: These are those necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
3. Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User can also allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the installed browser, in the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of the Website. You can find information on how to configure cookies according to the browser used in the following links (links valid at the date of publication of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
4. Third party service providers.
The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies related to third-party cookies.
This policy was modified as of May 8, 2023.